Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Medical Officer Recruitment Nov 2012
- Medical Officer (Allopathic) (School Health Programme)
- Medical Officer (AYUSH)
- Allopathic Doctor: MBBS Degree from a Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India, and has completed compulsory rotating internship till April 1, 2012
- Ayurvedic Doctor: BAMS / GAMS Degree from a recognized University / College (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970), with completion of compulsory internship
- Homeopathic Doctor: BHMS or DHMS Degree before 1983, from a recognized University / College (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCH act, 1973) with completion of compulsory internship
- Unani Doctor: BUMS / GUMS Degree from a recognized University / College (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970), with completion of compulsory internship
- Must have valid permanent Registration No., from the State Council of Jharkhand (Medical/AYUSH) or Bihar AYUSH Medical Parishad
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / Female candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 400: General / OBC candidates
Rs 200: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Jharkhand Government: http://jharkhand.gov.in/Notice/Notice/28/N2012000122.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 400 / Rs 200, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, payable at Ranchi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photographs, DD, and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Director in Chief, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Govt. Vaccine Institute Campus (RCH Building), Namkum, Ranchi (Jharkhand) - 834010, by post latest by December 10, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Advertisement Number _________, Application for the post of ________ & Post Code ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Jharkhand Government.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://jharkhand.gov.in/Notice/Notice/28/N2012000122.pdf
Registered Office:Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Govt. Vaccine Institute Campus (RCH Building)
Ranchi (Jharkhand) - 834010