JKPSC Jammu Dental Surgeons Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-12-19T16:43:47+05:30
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu, has invited applications from permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State for recruitment 2011, for the posts of Dental Surgeon. The posts are being offered in Health and Family Welfare department.
Selection will be made through a screening test, followed by personal interview, to be conducted by the Commission. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of JKPSC Jammu: http://www.jkpsc.org/
- Should have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry (BDS) from any recognized University
Age as on January 1, 2011
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age and not more than 37 years. Upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
Physically Handicapped - 39 years
RBA / SC / ST / ALC / SLC - 40 years
In-service candidates - 45 years
Ex-Servicemen - 48 years
For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JKPSC Jammu: http://www.jkpsc.org/pdffiles/dental_surgeons.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 400 (Rs 200 for candidates of reserved category)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply for the post, may obtain the prescribed OMR application form from the office of J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground Srinagar on cash payment of Rs 50 (excluding processing charges of Rs 10) from the counters opened by the representative of J&K Bank in Jammu & Srinagar offices of the Commission.
- The application fee is Rs 400 (Rs 200 for candidates of reserved category) which can be paid in the form of cash through the counters of J&K Bank set up in the offices of J&K PSC at Jammu/Srinagar. However, the same can also be paid in the form of DD drawn on J&K Bank branches only in favor of Controller of Examinations J&K PSC, payable at Jammu/Srinagar.
- The duly filled in and completed OMR application form (as per the given instructions) along with DD and other requisite documents should be sent to the Commission’s office at Srinagar or Jammu, latest by December 23, 2011. The application form should be sent in an envelope provided by the Commission along with the application form.
- To know complete application procedure, one can visit the direct link: http://www.jkpsc.org/pdffiles/dental_surgeons.pdf
For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of JKPSC, Jammu.
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-Dec-2011
Registered Office:The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar