JKPSC Recruitment 2013 For Various Posts In Forest Department
Last Updated: 2013-04-25T15:09:11+05:30
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu, has invited applications from eligible and capable domicile of Jammu & Kashmir candidates for recruitment 2013, for various posts in Forest Department. The recruitment is to be done for the following services:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (Soil)
- Assistant Research Officer
- Fisheries Development Officer / Project Officer
- Scientific Assistant
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Screening Test and Personal Interview. Candidates qualified in the written screening test will be called for the interview. The test schedule and centre address will mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of JKPSC: http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per commission norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JKPSC: http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/notification_forest.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 510: General candidates
Rs 260: Reserved categories
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can obtain the Application Form from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Commission Offices at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu, or from Polo Ground, Srinagar, in the reverse payment of Rs 510 / Rs 260.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through Bank Draft, drawn from J&K Bank Limited, or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in PSC Offices both at Jammu / Srinagar.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested (by Gazetted Officer) recent passport size photograph, and attested photocopies of all relevant Certificates, should be submitted to The Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu, or Polo Ground, Srinagar, by post / by hand, on or before May 23, 2013.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-May-2013
Registered Office:Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Resham Garh Colony, Bakshi Nagar