JMI Chair Professor (Child Development) & Assistant Professor (Nutrition) Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-16T15:35:03+05:30
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified, skillful and capable professionals for recruitment 2013, for its Centre for Early Childhood Development and Research (CECDR). The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Chair Professor (Child Development)
- Assistant Professor (Nutrition)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contractual / deputation basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview. Candidates, short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience, will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be announced later by the organizing committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of JMI: http://jmi.ac.in/
Chair Professor (Child Development)
- Must be a full-time regular faculty member at a University / College affiliated to a University, at the rank of Professor or Associate Professor
- Minimum 8 years of work experience as Associate Professor
- Should be acknowledged internationally as leader in the area of Early Childhood Education
- Should have documented scholastic leadership by achievements, such as contributions to research published in leading journals and/or books, accomplishments widely recognized for excellence, prestigious academic awards & honours, and citations
- Should have demonstrated significant leadership in raising the standards of teaching, research and extension in the area of Early Childhood Education
Assistant Professor (Nutrition)
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition / Home Science / Human Development with specialization in Nutrition with consistently good academic record, with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized University
- Should have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JMI: http://jmi.ac.in/upload/advertisement/jobs_advt5_2012january7.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST
Exempted for PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of JMI: http://jmi.ac.in/upload/advertisement/jobs_advt5_2012january7.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100 / Rs 50, drawn in favor of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi - 110025, payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates should send their complete application, along with detailed Bio-data, DD and copies of all required Certificates / Documents, to the Office of the Recruitment and Promotion Section, Room No. 202, 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi - 110025, by post on or before January 31, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Jamia Millia Islamia.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jan-2013
Registered Office:Jamia Millia Islamia
New Delhi - 110025
Contact No.: +91-11-26981717, 26984617