JNPT Pilot Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-08-11T17:33:06+05:30
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), Mumbai, has invited applications from qualified candidates of India, for recruitment 2011, for the posts of Pilot. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Screening Test and Personal Interview. Candidates, short-listed in the screening test, will be called for interview personally. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of JNPT: http://www.jnport.com/.
- Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign going ship, issued by the Ministry of Shipping or its equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1 year of post qualification working experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign going ship
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JNPT: http://jnport.gov.in/writereaddata/Downloads%5Cpilot-advt.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of JNPT: http://jnport.gov.in/writereaddata/Downloads%5Cpilot-advt.pdf
- Application forms, duly complete in all respect, should be submitted to The Senior Manager, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai - 400707, by ordinary post
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT).
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Sep-2011