JNPT Recruitment 2013 For Consultant (Estate)
Last Updated: 2013-01-16T12:14:46+05:30
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible and retired Collector / Dy. Collector for recruitment 2013, for the post of Consultant (Estate).
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on contract basis from a period of two years, which can be extended further for a period of two years. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of JNPT: http://www.jnport.gov.in/
- Should be a retired Collector / Deputy Collector from Revenue Department of Government of Maharashtra
- Candidates should be below the age of 65 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JNPT: http://jnport.gov.in/writereaddata/PDF/JNPTPDFConsultant%28Estate%29%20on%20Contract%20Basis.328.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates can send their application, along with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, to The Senior Manager (P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400707, by post / speed post / registered post / courier on or before February 1, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post Applied For ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Feb-2013
Registered Office:Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400707