JPSC Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2012
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi, Jharkhand, has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Assistant Engineers in below mentioned departments of the State Government.
Road Construction Department
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 62 Posts
Drinking Water and Sanitation Department
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) - 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - 06 Posts
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Combined Competitive Engineering Services Examination, to be held by the commission. Short listed candidates (on the basis of written examination) will be called for the personal interview. The details regarding written exam schedule and centre will be mentioned in the candidates’ call letter. For further details regarding the recruitment process and application procedure, one can visit the official website of JPSC: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- Should have obtained their BE or its equivalent in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Candidates must be within 23 to 35 years of age (for General candidates), however, there is a provision of certain relaxation in the upper age limit for SC / ST / PWD / other backward castes according to the norms of the Government.
For further details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JPSC: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/ae/Ass.%20Eng.%20PWD-ARRI.-PHED%2027-2-2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 400 (for General / Others)
Rs 200 (for SC / ST Candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application form from the official website of JPSC: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- The direct link to download the form is: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/ae/Ass.%20Eng.%20PWD-ARRI.-PHED%2027-2-2012.pdf
- The applications fee is Rs 400 (for General) or Rs 200 (for SC / ST candidates), which is to be paid in the form of Challan (downloadable from the website), in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. 32214212734.
- After submitting the application fee, one must obtain the Commission challan copy, generated by the bank, for the further application process.
- Duly filled and completed application form in all respect, along with a challan copy and attested copies of all the certificates, should be submitted to the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road Ranchi - 834001, through registered / speed post, latest by March 31, 2012.
For further information regarding the application format and procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Mar-2012
Download Form: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/ae/Ass.%20Eng.%20PWD-ARRI.-PHED%2027-2-2012.pdf
Ranchi - 834001