JPSC Controller of Examination & Finance Officer Posts Recruitment 2013
- Controller of Examination
- Finance Officer
- Required qualification as per commission norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of JPSC: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/CoE-FO%20(Advt%20no%202-13).pdf
Application Fee: Rs 800: Application Fees
Rs 50: Bank Charges
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of JPSC: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/CoE-FO%20(Advt%20no%202-13).pdf
- Candidates can pay the application fees of Rs 850 through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate Challan copies, of which Commission Challan copy is to be sent for the further process.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed & signed recent passport size photograph, Challan Copy, and attested copies of all certificates, should be send to The Secetary, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road Ranchi - 834001, by registered / speed post on or before May 24, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/CoE-FO%20(Advt%20no%202-13).pdf
Registered Office:Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Ranchi (Jharkhand) - 834001