Kerala PSC Legal Assistant Posts Recruitment May 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-16T18:17:26+05:30
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, has invited applications from qualified, talented and competent professionals for recruitment May 2013, for the posts of Legal Assistants. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Legal Assistant (Law Department, Govt. Secretariat) (from any category in Secretariat Subordinate Service)
- Legal Assistant (Law Department, Govt. Secretariat) (by Transfer)
- Legal Assistant (Law Department, Govt. Secretariat)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academics, work experience, and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of Kerala PSC: http://126.96.36.199/thulasi/. The last date for online registration is June 19, 2013 till 12 midnight. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Kerala PSC: http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Kerala PSC: http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=467&Itemid=15
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill online application form by visiting the official link of Kerala PSC: http://188.8.131.52/thulasi/
- The last date for online registration is June 19, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates should generate a scan copy of passport size photograph and signature, which is required for successful submission of the application form.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a Complete Registration Card with unique Registration No. & Password, which candidates should print out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 19-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://184.108.40.206/thulasi/
Registered Office:Kerala Public Service Commission
Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.
Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) - 695004
Phone No.: 0471 - 2447201
Fax No.: 0471 - 2448988