KMRCL Director (Finance) & Director (Project & Planning) Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-05-08T19:53:23+05:30
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRCL), Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from knowledgeable and skilled candidates for recruitment 2012. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Director (Finance)
- Director (Project & Planning)
Appointment of candidates is to be done on contractual basis for a maximum period of 5 years. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academic qualification, work experience and personal interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The schedule of interview will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Should be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Costs and Works Accounts of India or have MBA Degree (Finance) from a reputed Management Institute
- Minimum 20 years of post qualification experience in Project Finance / Finance / Accounting / Audit or setting up Financial, Accounting and Audit systems, and procedures in reputed public / private sector organizations, out of which minimum 7 years of experience should be at the level of General Manager (Finance) or its equivalent, and 2 years of experience at Director’s level
- Good working knowledge and experience in Managing Financial and Accounting Software
- Should be well versed with the accounting standards including Indian GAAP, as well as developments related to IFRS, taxation, investment and portfolio management, raising of funds, tender processes and contracting
Director (Project & Planning)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Minimum 20 years of experience in Group A / Executive Service level in a Railway Construction
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience in Planning and Construction of multi-disciplinary Railway projects, in urban situations such as Metro / MRTS, with experience in land acquisition & rehabilitation, and resettlement of project affected persons
- Should have experience in preparing tendering / contract management and project management of important engineering structures such as bridges / tunnels
- Should have working experience and knowledge of co-coordinating and interfacing with Railway related disciplines such as track laying works, signaling, electrification and rolling stock, etc.
- Experience in Underground Constructions is desirable.
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 58 years (Internal candidates) or 57 years (External candidates).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/admin/uploaded_career/1335427851Advt.%20for%20Director%20Finance-25th%20April,%202012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/admin/uploaded_career/1335427851Advt.%20for%20Director%20Finance-25th%20April,%202012.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at Kolkata.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport-size photographs and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Managing Director, Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, HRBC Bhawan, Munshi Premchand Sarani, 4th Floor, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700021, by post on or before May 15, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Appointment to the Post of Director (Finance) / Director (Project & Planning) (on Contractual Basis)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-May-2012
Registered Office:Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
4th & 5th Floor, HRBC House
Munshi Premchand Sarani
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700021