KMRCL Recruitment 2012 Chief Engineer (Civil)
Last Updated: 2012-12-06T17:24:16+05:30
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRCL), Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced professionals for recruitment 2012, for the post of Chief Engineer (Civil).
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on deputation / contractual basis, for a period of 5 years or till the age of 60 years. Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The schedule of interview and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as Deputy Chief Engineer / Superintending Engineer, preferably in Metro Railway or large construction project, preferably underground work
- Should have experience in preparation of tender document & its finalization, preferably in international contracts
- Should have experience in Planning & Construction, and Commissioning of Multi-Disciplinary Railway Projects, preferably in Urban Situations such as Metro / MRTS
- Should have experience in Contract Management and Project Management of important engineering structures such as bridges, tunnels, etc.
- Should have experience in Land Acquisition Rehabilitation and Resettlement of Project Affected Persons
- Experience in Tunneling works is desirable.
- Should have experience and knowledge of complying with project related requirements of international funding institutions
- Candidates should be below the age of 55 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/admin/uploaded_career/Advertisement_for_Chief_Engineer_Civil-Website-29.11.2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed Bio-data format mentioned on the official link of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/admin/uploaded_career/Advertisement_for_Chief_Engineer_Civil-Website-29.11.2012.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at Kolkata.
- Bio-data in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport-size photographs, DD and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Managing Director, Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, HRBC Bhawan, Munshi Premchand Sarani, 4th Floor, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700021, by post on or before December 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Appointment to the Post of Chief Engineer (Civil) (on contractual basis / deputation basis” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Dec-2012
Registered Office:Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
4th & 5th Floor, HRBC House
Munshi Premchand Sarani
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700021