KMRCL Recruitment 2013 For Various Posts In East West Metro Corridor Project, Kolkata
Last Updated: 2013-01-17T16:57:18+05:30
Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited (KMRCL), Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from talented, knowledgeable and skillful professionals for recruitment 2013, for various posts in East West Metro Corridor Project, Kolkata. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil)
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Rolling Stock)
- Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer
- Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Personnel Officer
- Special Officer (Land Acquisition and Rehabilitation)
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on deputation / contractual basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and personal interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The schedule of interview and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/admin/uploaded_career/Advertisement_for_various_Posts.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed Bio-data format mentioned on the official link of KMRCL: http://kmrc.in/admin/uploaded_career/Advertisement_for_various_Posts.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at Kolkata.
- Bio-data in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport-size photographs, DD, and self-attested copies of all relevant Certificates, should be submitted to The Managing Director, Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, HRBC Complex, Munshi Premchand Sarani, 4th Floor, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700021, by post on or before February 16, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Appointment to the Post of ___________ (on Deputation / Contract Basis)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Feb-2013
Registered Office:Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
4th & 5th Floor, HRBC House
Munshi Premchand Sarani
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700021