Kochi Metro Rail Company Secretary-cum-Legal Officer Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-10-19T12:51:37+05:30
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL), Kochi, Kerala, has invited applications from well-educated, talented and skilled Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Company Secretary-cum-Legal Officer.
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be announced later by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of KMRL: http://www.kochimetro.org/
- ACS / FCS and Degree of Law from a reputed Institute
- CA / ICWA or MBA Degree from a recognized Institute will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience, of which minimum 10 years of experience should be on the post of ACS, in Secretarial, Audit / Accounts & Legal Affairs, in the Government / PSUs
- Sound knowledge of Companies Act and Company Law Procedures, with other Corporate Laws, and other financial & accounting management functions
- Should have proficiency in working in a Computerized Eco-system
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of KMRL: http://www.kochimetro.org/kmjobs/com_sectlegalofficer.php
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of KMRL: http://www.kochimetro.org/kmjobs/com_sectlegalofficer.php
- The last date of submission of online application is October 27, 2012 till 06.00 pm.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Kochi Metro Rail Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 27-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://www.kochimetro.org/kmjobs/com_sectlegalofficer.php
Registered Office:Kochi Metro Rail Limited
8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue
Kochi (Kerala) - 682011
Contact No.: +91-484-2380980, 2350355
Fax No.: +91-484-2380686