Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2012 For Director (Finance / Projects / Systems)
Last Updated: 2012-10-19T13:52:51+05:30
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL), Kochi, Kerala, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced professionals for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Director. The recruitment is to be done for the following departments:
- Director (Finance)
- Director (Projects)
- Director (Systems)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on deputation basis for a period of five years or till the age of superannuation. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview, by the selection committee. The schedule of interview will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of KMRL: http://www.kochimetro.org/
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Should be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India or MBA Degree with specialization in Finance from a reputed Management Institute
- Minimum 20 years of post qualification experience in Project Finance / Finance & Accounts / Audit, setting up Financial, Accounting & Audit Systems, and Procedures, in a reputed large public or private sector organization with a turnover of minimum 100 crore per annum, out of which minimum 7 years of experience should be at the level of General Manager / Group General Manager or its equivalent, and one year of experience at Director's level or its equivalent
- Should have good knowledge and experience in managing Financial and Accounting Software
- Should be well versed with the latest Accounting Standards, including GAAP, as well as Developments related to IFRS, Taxation, Investment & Portfolio Management, Raising of Funds, Tendering, and Contracting
- Should have ability to handle related functions independently and to lead a team of Finance, Accounting and HR Professionals
- Candidates, who have experience and knowledge in Securing Funds from external agencies and its management, will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institute
- Minimum 20 years of work experience in Group ‘A’ / Executive Services, in Railway Construction, Operation and Maintenance
- Should have minimum 5 years of work experience in Planning, Design & Architecture, and Construction of large scale multi-disciplinary Railway projects, preferably in urban situations such as Metro / MRTS, including experience in land acquisition & rehabilitation, and resettlement of project affected persons
- Should have extensive experience in preparation of bid documents, bidding process & its finalization / contract management, and project management of important Engineering Structures such as Bridges and Tunnels
- Should have experience and good knowledge of Coordinating and Interfacing with Railway / Metro related disciplines, such as track laying works, signaling, communication, electrification and rolling stock, etc.
- Should be well versed with Safety Norms and NB/IR Codes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a reputed Institution
- Minimum 20 years of work experience in Group ‘A’ / Executive Services, in Railways, of which minimum 5 years of experience should be at a senior level in Railway Electrification / Rolling Stock / Signaling & Telecommunication Projects of large nature
- Should have experience and sound knowledge of Interfacing with Railway / Metro related disciplines, such as track laying works, signaling, electrification and rolling stock, etc.
- Candidates, who have experience in consultancy or contract works of national / international nature, will be preferred.
- Should have experience and knowledge in handling Metro Rail Operation / EMU / Rail Operations, related to the respective field.
- Should be well versed with the Safety Norms
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 57 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of KMRL: http://kochimetro.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=60
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of KMRL: http://kochimetro.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=60
- Last date of submission of online application is November 2, 2012 till 06.00 pm.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Kochi Metro Rail Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 02-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://kochimetro.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=60
Registered Office:Kochi Metro Rail Limited
8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue
Kochi (Kerala) - 682011
Contact No.: +91-484-2380980, 2350355
Fax No.: +91-484-2380686