Kolkata Port Trust Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-09-06T19:30:46+05:30
Kolkata Port Trust, West Bengal, has invited applications from talented applicants, for recruitment 2011 for the post of Assistant Engineers (Electrical). The recruitment for the positions is to be done purely on contract basis, under the supervision of Mechanical Engineering Department. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Kolkata Port Trust: http://www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in/.
- Degree of B Tech in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Kolkata Port Trust: http://www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in/vac_Asstt._Engineer190811.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of Kolkata Port Trust: http://www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in/vac_Asstt._Engineer190811.pdf.
- Application as detailed Bio-data in the prescribed format, along with the 2 passport size photograph, should be submitted to the Chief Mechanical Engineer, 8 No Workshop, Mechanical Engineering Department, 8, Garden Reach Road, KOPT, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700 043
- Candidates should mention the Application for Contractual Engagement as Assistant Engineer (Electrical) on the envelope in which the form would be sent
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of the Kolkata Port Trust.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Sep-2011
Registered Office:Kolkata Port Trust
15, Strand Road
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700 001
Contract No: (91-33) 2230-3451
Fax No: (91-33) 2230-4901
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org