Kolkata Port Trust Various Officers Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-09-06T19:32:43+05:30
Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust, West Bengal, has invited applications from eligible and skilled candidates, for recruitment 2011 for various Officers posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Traffic Officers (Railways)
- Traffic Officers (Shipping & Cargo Handling)
- Personnel Officers (Personnel & Industrial Relations)
- Stores / Purchase Officers (Materials Management)
- Accounts / Audit Officers (Finance)
The recruitment is to be done purely on contract basis for a period of 1 year. Candidates will be posted at Haldia office. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of academic qualification and performance in interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Kolkata Port Trust: http://www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in/ or official website of Haldia Dock Complex: http://www.haldiadock.gov.in/.
Traffic Officers (Railways / Shipping & Cargo Handling)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from a recognized University / Institute
Personnel Officers (Personnel & Industrial Relations)
- Bachelor’s Degree / Bachelor’s Honors degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from a recognized University
- Master’s Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Social Work will be preferred
- Working experience in the relevant field
Stores / Purchase Officers (Materials Management)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Master’s Degree / Diploma in Materials Management will be preferred
Accounts / Audit Officers (Finance)
- Degree of M Com / Chartered Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / MBA with specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 25 years
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Kolkata Port Trust: http://www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in/vac_TO_R_TO_S_AAO_SPO_PO.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of Kolkata Port Trust: http://www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in/vac_TO_R_TO_S_AAO_SPO_PO.pdf.
- Application as detailed Bio-data in the prescribed format, along with the 1 passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials, should be submitted to the Office of Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur - 721607
- Candidates should mention the Application for Contractual Engagement of_______________ on the envelope in which the form would be sent
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of the Kolkata Port Trust or Haldia Dock Complex.
Last Date of Form Submission: 19-Sep-2011
Download Form: http://www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in/vac_TO_R_TO_S_AAO_SPO_PO.pdf
Registered Office:Haldia Dock Complex
Jawahar Tower Building
Purba Medinipur (West Bengal) - 721607