KRCL Special Recruitment Drive 2013 For System Programmer (IT) Post
- Only land loser candidates who have lost their land in the Konkan Railway Project are eligible for application.
- Other than land losers, only SC/ST candidates, who have regsitered with Employment Exchanges, and come in the Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka), can apply for the position.
- Three year Technical Diploma after 10+2 in Computer Science / Electronics / Computer Application with minimum 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / College, and minimum two years of work experience in IT field, Or
- BE / B Tech Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Computer Applications / Electrical/Mechanical / Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / College, Or
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline and MCA Degree, with minimum 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / College
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 35 years.
- Age relaxation of five years is to be given to SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply through prescribed application format made available at KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon and Karwar.
- In addition, one can also download the application format from the official recruitment link of KRCL: http://www.konkanrailway.com/sites/default/files/Notification%20_System%20Programmer_19.pdf
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the attested copies of all requisite documents, should be submitted (in person) or sent (by post), to The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (Welfare), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400614, latest by March 25, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned official website of KRCL.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.konkanrailway.com/sites/default/files/Notification%20_System%20Programmer_19.pdf
Registered Office:Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD, Belapur
Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400614
Contact No.: 022 - 27572015, 27587180
Fax No.: 022 - 27572420