Kurukshetra University Assistant Professors (Contact Basis) Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-09-20T19:39:48+05:30
Kurukshetra University, Haryana, has invited applications from qualified and experienced candidates, for recruitment 2011, in the following disciplines. The post of Assistant Professor is offered in the following Department/Institute/College:
- Physical Education
- Statistics & OR
- Fine Arts
- KUPGRC Jind
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- IMC & MT
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronic Science
- Home Science
- Tourism & Hotel Management
- Computer Science & Applications
- Directorate of Distance Education
The recruitment is to be done purely on contract basis for a specified period for the session 2011-12 up to May 31, 2012. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-in- Interview as per schedule (detailed given in the below given link) in the office of the Dean, Academic Affairs. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the Kurukshetra University recruitment link: http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/jobs/new%20notification%20PDF.pdf.
- The qualifications will be same as prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor by the UGC / State Govt / AICTE/ University norms
- However, in case the eligible candidates are not available on the date fixed for interview, the condition of NET/SLET/ PhD/ M Tech etc. shall be relaxed
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Kurukshetra University: http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/jobs/new%20notification%20PDF.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of Kurukshetra University: http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/jobs/new%20notification%20PDF.pdf
- Candidates may directly report for interview as per the schedule available in the given link: http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/jobs/new%20notification%20PDF.pdf.
- One must also bring along the duly filled in application, all original and attested copies of all certificates on the day of ‘Walk-in Interview’.
- One must note that No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview. However, the writ petitioners are at liberty to appear in ‘Walk-in-Interview’.
- Also, the number of posts can be increased or decreased. The engagement may also be made from candidates belonging to reserved categories as per norms, if available.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the Kurukshetra University.
Download Form: http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/jobs/new%20notification%20PDF.pdf
Registered Office:Kurukshetra University
Kurukshetra (Haryana) - 136119