Kurukshetra University Jr Engineer, Driver, Tabla Player & Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2012
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Tabla Player
- Data Entry Operator
- Three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Minimum three years of work experience in the relevant field
- Passed Matric qualification from a reputed Board / School
- Should hold valid Driving Licence of light and heavy vehicles
- Minimum five years of work experience in the relevant field
- Sangeet Visharad (B Music Tabla) from Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh or Sangeet Prabhakar from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad or Sangeet Visharad from Gandharv Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Pune or any other equivalent recognized course
- Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science as one of the subjects at degree level from a recognized Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, with one year of Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute, or any other qualification equivalent thereto
- Should have minimum typing speed of 30 WPM on Computer
Application Fee: For Cash Counter Purchase: Rs 500 (General / Others) & Rs 125 (SC / BC of Haryana)
For Downloaded Form & Post Generate Form: Rs 550 (General / Others) & Rs 175 (SC / BC of Haryana)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Kurukshetra University: http://www.kuk.ac.in/hpcontent.php?action=hpcontent&id=MTU=
- Candidates can purchase the application form directly from the office of the Manager, Printing & Publications, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, in the reverse payment of Rs 500 / Rs 125.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form by post, by sending the request application and DD for Rs 550 / Rs 175, to the Manager, Printing & Publications, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (Haryana) - 136119.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 550 / Rs 175 drawn in favor of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, payable at Kurukshetra.
- Twelve copies of Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed recent passport-size photograph, DD (with downloaded form) and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to Post Box No. 20, University Post Office, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (Haryana) - 136119, latest by December 3, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______, Post Code ________ and Advt. No. ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Kurukshetra University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.kuk.ac.in/hpcontent.php?action=hpcontent&id=MTU=
Registered Office:Kurukshetra University
Kurukshetra (Haryana) - 136119