LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Posts 2013
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55 % marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by filling the online application form available on the official link of LIC: http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0004.htm
- Online registration commences from March 5, 2013 and will close on April 1, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fees of Rs 500 / Rs 50, through Online Mode i.e., Master / Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, or though Offline Mode i.e., Challan (payment will be made in any branch of State Bank of India, in the account no. mention on the Challan).
- Candidates can pay the application fees through Online Mode, from March 5 to April 1, 2013, and in Offline Mode, candidates can pay the application fees from March 7 to April 4, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete Online Application Form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out, and keep it with them as it will be submitted at the time of interview.
- For the complete details regarding applying format, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0004.htm
Registered Office:Life Insurance Corporation of India
Central Office, 'Yogakshema',
Jeevan Bima Marg
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021