LIC Chennai Financial Service Executives Posts Recruitment 2013
- Chennai I
- Chennai II
The examination schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and the format of application candidates can visit the official website of LIC: http://www.licindia.in/.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates, who have Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Management from a recognized University / Institute, will be preferred.
- Good command over English and Regional languages
- Good knowledge of Soft Skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of LIC: http://www.licindia.in/pages/LIC_FSEs_notification.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Life Insurance Corporation of India, payable at Divisional Headquarters.
- Candidates should mention their name & date of birth on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to The Senior Divisional Manager, LIC of India, relevant divisional offices address as mentioned in the advertisement, by post on or before May 11, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Engagement of Financial Services Executives ______ Division” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For complete details regarding applying format, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.licindia.in/pages/LIC_FSEs_notification.pdf
Registered Office:Life Insurance Corporation of India
Southern Zonal Office
Anna Salai, P B No. 324
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600002
Contact No: 044 - 28604143