LIC Eastern Zonal Office Kolkata Financial Service Executives Posts 2013
- KMDO I
- KMDO II
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates, who have Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Management from a recognized University / Institute, will be preferred.
- Good command over English and Regional languages
- Good knowledge of Soft Skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of LIC: http://www.licindia.in/pages/FSE_Notice0001.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Life Insurance Corporation of India, payable at Kolkata.
- Candidates should mention their name & date of birth on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to the Senior Divisional Manager, LIC of India, relevant divisional offices address, on or before April 23, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Engagement of Financial Services Executives ______ Division, Eastern Zone” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For complete details regarding applying format, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.licindia.in/pages/FSE_Notice0001.pdf
Registered Office:Life Insurance Corporation of India
P&GS Unit, Jeevan Prakash
Calcutta Metro DO-I
16, Chittaranjan Avenue
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700072