MAIDS Junior Resident (Dental) Recruitment 2013
- BDS Degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- Must have completed compulsory Internship between February 28, 2011 to February 28, 2013
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MAIDS: http://maids.ac.in/recruitment.html
Application Fee: Rs 1000: General / OBC candidates
Rs 500: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of MAIDS: http://maids.ac.in/recruitment.html
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 1000 / Rs 500, drawn in favor of Director-Principal, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, payable at New Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photographs, DD, Affidavit, and attested copies of all required certificate, should be submitted to The Director-Principal, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002, by post latest by February 26, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Feb-2013
Exams Date: 13-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://maids.ac.in/recruitment.html
Registered Office:Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences
MAMC Complex, B.S. Zafar Marg
New Delhi - 110002
Contact No.: 011 - 23233925
Fax No.: 011 - 23217081