MHRD Announces Vacancies For Director (NITs)
Last Updated: 2012-03-01T12:27:43+05:30
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) - Department of Higher Education, New Delhi, has invited applications from skilled candidates of India for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Director in National Institutes of Technology (NIT). The recruitment is to be done for the following NITs:
- NIT Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
- NIT Patna (Bihar)
- NIT Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- NIT Surathkal (Karnataka)
The recruitment is to be done on contractual basis, for a period of 5 years or till the date of superannuation (age of 65 years), whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of MHRD: http://mhrd.gov.in/higher_education
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree of Engineering / Technology with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
- PhD Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in teaching / industry / research, out of which 10 years of experience should be at the level of Professor in a reputed educational Institute / Research Organizations
- Candidates should be below the age of 60 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MHRD: http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/DIR-NITs-2011.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of MHRD: http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/DIR-NITs-2011.pdf
- Application form in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with all the relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to Section Officer, Technical Section III, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Room No. 435, ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi - 110115, by registered / speed post within 45 days from the date of publishing the advertisement in the newspaper.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Director, NIT_______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Download Form: http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/DIR-NITs-2011.pdf
Registered Office:Ministry of Human Resource Development
Department of Higher Education
New Delhi - 110015
Contact No.: 91-11-23383936-44
Fax: 011-23381355, 23384271