Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2011 for AERA Members
Last Updated: 2011-10-05T13:15:40+05:30
Ministry of Civil Aviation, New Delhi, has invited applications from well-qualified and experienced candidates for recruitment 2011, for the posts of Members of Airports Economic Regulatory Authority (AERA). The recruitment is to be done for a period of 5 years or till the age of 62 years whichever is earlier. Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official website of Ministry of Civil Aviation: http://dgca.nic.in/.
- Degree in Aviation / Economics / Law / Commerce / Consumer Affairs from a recognized University
- Should have adequate knowledge and professional experience in the relevant field
- Candidates hold analogous post as a Secretary / Additional Secretary in the Central or State Government for a minimum 3 years, will be preferred
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Ministry of Civil Aviation: http://aera.gov.in/writereaddata/announcement/179.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned in the official link of Ministry of Civil Aviation: http://aera.gov.in/writereaddata/announcement/179.pdf.
- Application (Bio-data) in the prescribed format duly complete in all respect should be submitted to the Shri Alok Sinha, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Room No. 352, 'B' Block, 31'd Floor, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi -110003
- For more information regarding the recruitment candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Oct-2011
Download Form: http://aera.gov.in/writereaddata/announcement/179.pdf
Registered Office:Ministry of Civil Aviation
B Block, 31'd Floor,
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan
New Delhi -110003.
Contact No: 011- 24616303