MMRDA Transportation Planners & Statistician Recruitment 2011
- Senior Transportation Planner
- Transportation Planner
- Deputy Transportation Planner
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in the personal interview. The schedule of interview will be informed personally to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of MMRDA: http://www.mmrdamumbai.org/.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Planning or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Master's degree in Transportation Planning or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 7 years / 3 years of working experience in the relevant according to the positions
- Master's degree in Statistics from a recognized University
- Diploma / Certificate in System Analysis / Computer Programming from a recognized Institute
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the relevant field
- 45 Years: Senior Transportation Planner
- 40 Years: Transportation Planner
- 35 Years: Deputy Transportation Planner / Statistician
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of MMRDA: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--TdDIHdO0c4/TmeWJ5u9XvI/AAAAAAAADDw/NNuHvUwZ18o/s1600/mmrda-jobs-sep2011.png.
- Application form in detailed bio-data, should be submitted to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), Bandra - Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051, within 15 days from the date of publishing the advertisement
- Candidates appearing for the interview, should bring the original and attested copies of all the certificates, along with them
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA).
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Sep-2011
Registered Office:Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
Bandra - Kurla Complex
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400051