MNIT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-09T17:16:04+05:30
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, Rajasthan, has invited applications from qualified, talented and competent Indian candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Assistant Professor. The recruitment is to be done for the following departments:
- Architecture & Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Humanities & Social Science
- Management Studies
- Centre for Energy & Environment
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on contract / regular basis. Candidates' selection will be done on the basis of interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. The interview schedule and list of short-listed candidates will be published on the official website on February 10, 2013.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of MNIT Jaipur: http://www.mnit.ac.in/new/news/news.php?news_id=119. Online registration began from January 5, 2013 and will close on January 28, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of MNIT Jaipur: http://mnit.ac.in/.
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MNIT Jaipur: http://mnit.ac.in/new/cms/uploads/2013/01/oc__advert_faculty_13__1_.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of MNIT Jaipur: http://www.mnit.ac.in/new/news/news.php?news_id=119
- Online registration began from January 5, 2013 and will close on January 28, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Malaviya National Institute of Technology.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.mnit.ac.in/new/news/news.php?news_id=119
Registered Office:Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg
Jaipur (Rajasthan) - 302017
Contact No.: +91-141-2529087, 2713201