MOIL Ltd Recruitment 2013 For General Manager (Personnel)
Last Updated: 2013-03-12T11:00:53+05:30
MOIL Limited, formerly known as Manganese Ore India Ltd., Nagpur, Maharashtra, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced professionals for recruitment 2013, for the post of General Manager (Personnel).
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Test / Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and professional qualification will be called for the test / interview.
The test / interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, or will be published on the official website of MOIL. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of MOIL Ltd.: http://moil.nic.in/
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma (2 years duration) in IR&PM / MLS from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- MBA Degree with specialization in Personnel Management / HR / HRD from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates, who have Bachelor’s Degree of Law, will be preferred
- Minimum 20 years of work experience in Personnel / Administration Department in an Organization, in a senior capacity, of which minimum 12 years of experience should be in a Managerial line
- Should have good knowledge of handling Industrial Disputes, Court & Conciliation cases, conducting negotiations with Trade Unions, conducting Departmental enquiries evolving Personnel / Industrial Relations Policies, Welfare Schemes, and all other related functions of HRD
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MOIL Ltd.: http://moil.nic.in/writereaddata/PDF/rect050313.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the Bio-data format from the official link of MOIL Ltd.: http://moil.nic.in/InternalPage.aspx?PageMasterID=8&AntiSpam1=Irtle7JDRZl
- Candidates can send their application, along with detailed Bio-data in the prescribed format, recent passport size photograph, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all required certificates & testimonials, to The Deputy General Manager (Personnel), Recruitment Cell, MOIL Limited, MOIL Bhawan, 1-A Katol Road, Nagpur (Maharashtra) - 440013, by post on or before April 12, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of MOIL Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://moil.nic.in/InternalPage.aspx?PageMasterID=8&AntiSpam1=Irtle7JDRZl
Registered Office:MOIL Limited,
MOIL Bhawan, 1-A Katol Road
Nagpur (Maharashtra) - 440013