MP PSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2012
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MP PSC: http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ATTACHMENTS_FILES/ADVERTISEMENTS_OPTION/RECRUITMENT%20ADVERTISEMENT%20MINING%20OFFICER_17-12-2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 180: General / Other candidates of all states
Rs 90: SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates of MP state
Rs 35 (Portal Charges): Mandatory for all
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of MP PSC: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPPSC/Prelims/Home.aspx
- Online registration commences from December 17, 2012 and will close on January 16, 2013 till 11.59 pm.
- Candidates can make the payment of application fees through Debit Card / Credit Card or State Bank of India & Union Bank Internet Banking Service or Kiosk services (registered with MP online services).
- After submission of the application fees, the system or Kiosk will generate a pay-in slip with unique Transaction ID, which candidates should keep with them for future reference.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which the candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Jan-2013
Exams Date: 21-Apr-2013
Download Form: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPPSC/Prelims/Home.aspx
Registered Office:Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452001
Contact No.: 0731 - 2701624, 2701983