MP VYAPAM Transport Constable Recruitment Test 2012
- HSC qualification or passed 10+2 qualification from a recognized Board / School
- Should have valid driving license of Light Weighted Vehicles and High Weighted Vehicles
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 35 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / Women candidates provided as per Government norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MPPEB: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Vyapam/Notifications/RTO_2012_Rule_Book.PDF
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / OBC candidates
Rs 250: SC / ST candidates
Rs 50: MP Online Processing Charges (Mandatory for all candidates to pay)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of MPPEB: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/vyapam/notifications.aspx?langid=en-US&id=93
- Online registration began from May 24, 2012 and will close on June 24, 2012.
- Candidates can make the payment of application fees through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which the candidates should print out and keep it with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-Jun-2012
Exams Date: 12-Aug-2012
Download Form: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/vyapam/notifications.aspx?langid=en-US&id=93
Registered Office:Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Madhya Pradesh Vyavasyik Pareeksha Mandal (MP VYAPAM)
Main Road No. 1
Chinar Park (East)
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) - 462011
Contact No.: 0755 - 2578801 / 02
Fax: 0755 - 2550498