MPEDA Analyst Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-08-10T19:36:23+05:30
Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), Kochi, has invited applications from eligible candidates of India, for recruitment 2011, for the post of Analyst (Trainees). The recruitment is to be done on contractual basis, for a period of 2 years, at 3 Quality Control Laboratories: Bhimavaram, Nellore and Kochi. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Walk-in-Interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of MPEDA: http://www.mpeda.com/.
- Degree of M Sc in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Hydrochemistry / Bio Analytical Science / Biochemistry / Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology, from a recognized University
- Minimum 6 months of working experience in extraction / analysis of residues in fish / shrimp products
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MPEDA: http://www.mpeda.com/job/TRAINEE.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of MPEDA: http://www.mpeda.com/job/TRAINEE.pdf
- Candidates should send their complete Bio-Data, to the Joint Director (Quality Control), The Marine Products Export Development Authority, MPEDA House, Panampilly Nagar PO, Kochi- 682 036
- Candidates should mention the Application for Analysts on contract basis, on the envelope, in which the form would be send
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA).
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Aug-2011
Registered Office:Marine Products Export Development Authority
Panampilly Nagar PO
Kochi - 682036