MPEDA Jr Stenographer, Jr Clerk & Field Supervisor Recruitment 2012
- Junior Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
- Field Supervisor
- SSLC qualification from a recognized Board / School
- Should have speed of minimum 100 WPM in Shorthand (English) and minimum 40 WPM in Typewriting (English)
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University / Institute
- Certificate of Typewriting in English with minimum 30 WPM, conducted by Board of Technical Examinations of any State Government
- Good command over Computer is desirable.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 28 years.
- DF Sc Degree of the CIFE or Master’s Degree in Mariculture / Aquaculture / Fishery Science / Zoology / Marine Biology / Ocean Life Science / Industrial Fisheries or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Experience in Prawn Farming / Prawn Culture Research is desirable.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 35 years.
Application Fee: Rs 250 (Exempted for SC / ST / Departmental candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the prescribed application format from the official link of MPEDA: http://www.mpeda.com/job/GroupC.pdf
- Candidates can also obtain the application form by sending a request to the Deputy Director (Personnel), Marine Products Export Development Authority, Cochin (Kerala) - 682036.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 250, drawn in favor of the Secretary, MPEDA, payable at Cochin.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested (by Gazetted officers) photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Secretary, The Marine Products Export Development Authority, MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, P B No. 4272, Cochin (Kerala) - 682036, on or before February 21, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of ____________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Marine Products Exports Development Authority.
Last Date of Form Submission: 21-Feb-2012
Download Form: http://www.mpeda.com/job/GroupC.pdf
Registered Office:Marine Products Exports Development Authority
MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue
P B No. 4272
Cochin (Kerala) - 682036
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org