MPPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2013
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MPPSC: http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ATTACHMENTS_FILES/ADVERTISEMENTS_OPTION/REQRUITMENT%20ADVERTISEMENT%20NO.01_CHAYAN_2013_06_05_2013%20_(POST%20OF%20ASSTT%20DIRECTOR%20KISHAN%20KALYAN)_03-05-2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 60: General / Other candidates of all states
Rs 30: SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates of MP state
Rs 40 (Portal Charges): Mandatory for all
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of MPPSC: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPPSC/Prelims/Home.aspx
- Online registration began from May 8, 2013 and will close on May 30, 2013 till 11.59 pm.
- Candidates can make the payment of application fees through Debit Card / Credit Card or Internet Banking Service or Kiosk services (registered with MP online services).
- After submission of the application fees, the Kiosk will generate a pay-in slip with unique Transaction ID, which candidates should keep with them for future reference.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which the candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with recent passport size photograph, Pay-in Slip, one self-addressed envelope with affixed postage stamp of Rs 6 on it, and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452001, by post latest by June 19, 2013 till 05.30 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _______, Department Name _____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 19-Jun-2013
Download Form: https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/MPPSC/Prelims/Home.aspx
Registered Office:Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Indore (Madhya Pradesh) - 452001
Contact No.: 0731 - 2701624, 2701983