MRPL Sr Manager, Manager & Dy Manager Posts Recruitment 2013
- Senior Manager (Law) (E5 Grade)
- Manger (Shipping) (E4 Grade)
- Manager (Law) (E4 Grade)
- Manager (Retail Engineering) (E-4 Grade)
- Manager (Real Estate) (E4 Grade)
- Manager (Petrochemical Sales) (E4 Grade)
- Dy Manager (Technical Sales) (E3 Grade)
- Required qualifications as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of MRPL: http://www.mrpl.co.in/sites/default/files/Web%20Advertisement%2046-2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of MRPL: http://mrpl.co.in/careers
- Online registration began from March 27, 2013 and will close on April 26, 2013 till 1800 hrs.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 500 through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of MRPL.
- Candidates can pay the application fee in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account Name: Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited (MPRL), Account No.: 00000010981274266 and IFSC Code: SBIN0000871, through Challan.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, bank will generate a Branch ID, Branch Name, Branch Transaction ID and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- Candidates should keep the candidate’s Challan copy with them for future reference.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip, which candidates are required to print out and used it for the further process.
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip, along with affixed passport size photograph, MRPL Challan copy, and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy General Manager (HR) (Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575030, by post on or before May 6, 2013.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-May-2013
Download Form: http://mrpl.co.in/careers
Registered Office:Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
Kuthethoor PO, Via Katipalla
Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575030
Contact No.: +91-824-2882185 / 2144 / 2120