MTRDC DRDO Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2013
- Research Associate
- Senior Research Fellow
- PhD Degree in Physics on a topic related to Microwave Tubes or ME / M Tech Degree in Microwave Engineering with 1st class division from a recognized University
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- Master’s Degree in Microwave Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Power Electronics with 1st class division from a recognized University
- Good skills in Computer Aided Design are desirable.
- Candidates, who have qualified UGC / CSIR / NET / GATE Examination, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be below the age of 32 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of MTRDC: http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/labs/MTRDC/English/index.jsp?pg=homebody.jsp
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on April 16, 2013, at MTRDC, DRDO, BE Complex, Jalahalli, Bangalore - 560013, from 10.30 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their application, along with detailed Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, and Original & one set of attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Microwave Tube Research & Development Center.
Registered Office:Microwave Tube Research & Development Center (MTRDC)
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Ministry of Defence
BEL Complex, P.O. Box 1310, Jalahalli
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560013
Contact No.: 080 - 28386800