Mumbai Port Trust Announces Chief Law Officer (Legal Division) Post 2013
Last Updated: 2013-02-19T17:25:03+05:30
Mumbai Port Trust, Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from qualified, skillful and experienced candidates for recruitment 2013, for the post of Chief Law Officer, in Legal Division.
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on deputation basis for a period of three years. Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of Professional Qualification and Personal Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all candidates through call letter, by the organizing committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Mumbai Port Trust: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University / Institute
- Should be an Officer, holding analogous post or post of Dy. Chief Law Officer or its equivalent posts in the discipline of Legal Division / Department, in the pay scale Rs 24900-3%-50500 in Govt. / PSU or Autonomous Bodies, with minimum 3 years of regular service in the grade
- Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University is desirable.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Mumbai Port Trust: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/0213142987.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Mumbai Port Trust: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/1870306077.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, attested (by Dy HOD) photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years, Vigilance Clearance (signed by the Chief Vigilance Officer), and Statement of Major / Minor Penalty Imposed (last ten years), should be submitted to Shri M. L. Parkar, Senior Assistant Secretary, Human Resources Department, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400001, by post latest by March 5, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Mumbai Port Trust.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/1870306077.pdf
Registered Office:Mumbai Port Trust
Port House, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400001
Contact No.: 022 - 66564018