Mumbai Port Trust Assistant Manager (Hazardous Cargo) Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-09T16:20:04+05:30
Mumbai Port Trust, Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from qualified, capable and proficient candidates for recruitment 2013, for the post of Assistant Manager (Hazardous Cargo).
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Interview and Medical Examination. Candidates qualified in the written test / interview will be called for the medical examination.
The test / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all candidates through call letter, by the organizing committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Mumbai Port Trust: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in handling storage of dangerous and hazardous chemicals in factories or manufacturing industries
- Should have sound knowledge of properties of hazardous & dangerous goods, and have safe practices of their handling and storage, with reference to combating chemical fires of different nature
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Mumbai Port Trust: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/0483856741.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Mumbai Port Trust: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/2764182385.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 x 10 cm), and self-attested copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to Shri P.K. Gopi, Sr. Assistant Secretary, Human Resources Department, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400001, by post latest by January 31, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Assistant Manager (Hazardous Cargo)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Mumbai Port Trust.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/2764182385.pdf
Registered Office:Mumbai Port Trust
Port House, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400001