Nagaland University Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2011
- Director College Development Council
- Deputy Registrar
- Information Scientist
- Hindi Officer
- Hindi Translator
- Museum Curator
- Jr Stenographer
- Hindi Typist
- Gestetner Operator
- Should have obtained Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University
- Should have at least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor (Senior Scale / Assistant Professor with 8 years in Associate Professor’s grade along with experience in educational administration, or
- Should have comparable experience in research establishment or other institutions of higher education, or
- Should have 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years should be as Deputy Registrar or in an equivalent post
- Should have obtained Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC ‘7’ Point scale, along with nine years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000 and above with experience in educational administration, or
- Should have comparable experience in research establishment and/or institutions of higher education, or
- Should have five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post
- Preference will be given to a Charted Accountant/Cost Accountant with minimum 8 years experience in Finance and Accounts Division of any Academic Institution / Govt. Office / Public Undertaking / Multinational Corporate / Private reputed companies
- Candidate must be Computer Literate and convergent with any Software Package
- Should have obtained BE (Computer), or
- Should have obtained Master’s degree in Library and Information Science (M Lib I Sc) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA), or
- Should have obtained Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science (B Lib I Sc) with three years experience in the field and post graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), or
- Should have obtained Bachelor’s degree in Library Science and Information (BLib B Lib Information Science) with three years experience in the field and Post graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Should have obtained Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Graduation level, or
- Should have obtained Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as subjects at Graduation level
- Should have minimum 1 year experience in translation from English to Hindi and vice or versa / terminology / work in Hindi in Central / State Govt. / PSU / Reputed Institutions / National / State Level Hindi Newspaper / Weekly / Magazine
- Should have obtained Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi / English with Hindi as main optional subject or as medium of examination at degree level
- Should have completed recognized diploma / certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in central / state Govt. and or in autonomous institutions offices / newspapers or translation agencies
- Should have working knowledge of Computer Application
- Candidates having knowledge of Sanskrit or any Indian Language will be preferred.
- Should have obtained B Sc with Geology (preferably with experience in handling museum equipment)
- Candidates, having working knowledge of computer application, will be preferred.
- Should have obtained Degree from any recognized university or equivalent, with a typing speed of 30 WPM
- Candidates with 3 years working experience as LDC will be preferred.
- Candidates who have functional knowledge of Computer Application will be given preference.
- Should have passed PU / Higher Secondary with Diploma in Stenography with a speed of 80 WPM and 40 WPM in typing
- Candidates, having functional knowledge of computer application, will be preferred.
- Should have obtained Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution, or
- Should have completed 10+2 with diploma in Hotel Management and Catering
- Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized Board / University
- Candidate should have passed Hindi typewriting test with a minimum speed of 25 WPM
- Should have working knowledge of Computer Application
- Should have passed HSLC or equivalent with ITI certificate in the relevant branch
- Age relaxation of 5 years for employees working in Central Govt. / State Govt. / Universities and Autonomous Institutions
- Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC is also admissible as per Govt. of India instructions.
Application Fee: Rs 200 for General Category
Rs 150 for SC/ST/OBC Category
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply for the post, can download the application form/format from the University's official website: http://www.nagauniv.org.in/
- The direct link to download the application is: http://www.nagauniv.org.in/files/advertisement/Application%20Form.pdf
- The application fee (whichever applicable as per abovementioned details) is to be paid as per the fee payment details mentioned on the direct link: http://www.nagauniv.org.in/files/advertisement/advertisement%20details.pdf
- The duly filled in application form along with requisite documents (attested copies of mark sheets, Birth Certificates, Education Certificates, Experience Certificates etc.) and counter foil of fee payment should be sent to the Registrar, Nagaland University, Lumami - 798627, latest by December 31, 2011.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Dec-2011
Download Form: http://www.nagauniv.org.in/files/advertisement/Application%20Form.pdf
Registered Office:Nagaland University
Lumami - 798627