Nagaland University Recruitment 2013 For Various Non-Teaching Post
- Internal Audit Officer
- System Administrator (Computer Centre)
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Subject Matter Specialist
The recruitment panel of Nagaland University will intimate the date and venue of interview to all short-listed candidates. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of Nagaland University: http://www.nagauniv.org.in/
- Should be an All India Organized Audit and Accounts Services Officer, hold analogous positions, and possess minimum three years of experience in the relevnat field.
- Should be a qualified CA / ICWA or qualified Officers in Subordinate Accounts Service (SAS), or its equivalent Accounts Service Examination of Central / State Government at analogous positions, and possess minimum 8 years of experience in the next below cadre, Or
- Should be a Officers, with minimum 8 years of experience in the cadre of Assistant Finance Officers / Accounts Officers or experience in Audit, Accounts and Works Departments of various Organizations / Central Universities, etc.
- MCA / M Sc degree or M Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Software, with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / College.
- BE / B Tech Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / College, and minimum 2 years of professional experience in the relevant streams.
- M Sc Degree in Geology / Entomology / Rural Development and Agriculture Extension, with 2nd class division from a recognized University / College
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the concerned field.
- Master's Degree in Veterinary / Animal Science from a recognized University / College
- Minimum two years of work experience in KVK.
Application Fee: Rs 200: For General category candidates
Rs 150: For SC / ST / OBC candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can apply through the prescribed application form downloadable from the official website of Nagaland University: http://nagauniv.org.in/
- Application fee is to be paid at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), in the Nagaland University Account No. 30351467507, with SBI Lumami Branch (Code No. 13380).
- The hard copy of the downloaded application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the "Counterfoil (application fee receipt)", two passport size colored photographs, and attested copies of all requisite documents, should be sent to The Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section - II), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Zunheboto (Nagaland) - 798627, on or before March 20, 2013.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed as “Application for the post of _________ (Name of the post), Vide Advertisement No. NU/Estt/G-27/2010 Dated : Lumami the 21st Feb’2013”.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Nagaland University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Mar-2013
Registered Office:Nagaland University
Lumami, Post: Lumami
Zunheboto (Nagaland) - 798627
Phone No.: 0369 - 2268268
Fax No.: 0369 - 2268248