NALCO Graduate Engineers Recruitment Through GATE 2013
Last Updated: 2012-09-21T13:05:09+05:30
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), Bhubaneswar, Odisha, has invited applications from young, talented and competent candidates for the posts of Graduate Engineers, for recruitment through GATE 2013. The recruitment is to be done for the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Electronics Engineering (EC)
- Geology (GG)
- Mining Engineering (MN)
Candidate’s selection is to be done on the basis of GATE 2013 Score Card (in relevant discipline), and Personal Interview. The GATE 2013 Online Examination is scheduled to be held on January 20, 2013 and GATE 2013 Offline Examination is scheduled to be held on February 10, 2013.
Candidates, qualified in the GATE 2013 in the relevant discipline papers, will be called for the personal interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. Before getting registered with NALCO, candidates should register themselves for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2013.
To register with NALCO, candidates can visit the official website of NALCO: http://www.nalcoindia.com/. Online registration commences from January 1, 2013 and will close on January 31, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of NALCO: http://www.nalcoindia.com/
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering / Technology in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NALCO: http://www.nalcoindia.com/Careers.aspx
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of NALCO: http://www.nalcoindia.com/
- Online registration commences from January 1, 2013 and will close on January 31, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application with unique Application ID, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should submit their GATE 2013 Printed Application Form, Copy of GATE 2013 Admit Card, Valid GATE 2013 Score Card, and NALCO Online Application Form.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of National Aluminium Company Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.nalcoindia.com/
Registered Office:National Aluminium Company Limited
Nalco Bhavan, P/1, Nayapalli
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751061
Contact No.: +91-674-2301988 to 2301999