National Green Tribunal Private Secretary, PA & Stenographer Posts Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-04-24T13:29:09+05:30
National Green Tribunal, New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following posts:
- Private Secretary
- PA (Stenographer Grade C) / Court Master
- Stenographer (Grade D)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on direct / deputation basis, for Principal Bench (New Delhi) and Zonal Benches at Bhopal, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of professional qualification will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of National Green Tribunal: http://www.greentribunal.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of National Green Tribunal: http://www.greentribunal.in/advertisement/advertisement-ps.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of National Green Tribunal: http://www.greentribunal.in/advertisement/proforma.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, National Green Tribunal, Van Vigyan Bhawan, Sector 5, R. K. Puram, New Delhi - 110022, by post latest by May 6, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of PS / PA / Stenographer Grade-D” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Green Tribunal.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.greentribunal.in/advertisement/proforma.pdf
Registered Office:National Green Tribunal
Sector 5, R.K. Puram
New Delhi - 110022
Contact No.: 011 - 26175950
Fax No.: 011 - 26170502