National Housing Bank Recruitment 2013 For Officers JMGS I (Assistant Managers)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate, or Master’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate, or CA / ICWA / MBA Degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have good communication skills in written and oral, analytical ability, and have general understanding of economic scenario
- Good working knowledge of Computers is essential.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 28 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provide as per organization norms.
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / OBC / EXS candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of NHB: http://www.nhb.org.in/Recruitment/default.php
- Online registration commences from March 15, 2013 and will close on April 2, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 500 / Rs 50, through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and keep it for the future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Housing Bank.
Last Date of Form Submission: 02-Apr-2013
Exams Date: 05-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.nhb.org.in/Recruitment/default.php
Registered Office:National Housing Bank
Core 5-A, India Habitat Centre
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011 - 2464 9031-35
Fax No.: 011 - 2464 9030