National Research Centre For Groundnut Announces Technical Assistant Posts 2013
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Stenographer (English) Grade III
All short-listed candidates will be intimated the date and venue of the written test / interview, by the Directorate of Ground Research ICAR). For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of National Research Centre For Groundnut: http://www.nrcg.res.in/
- Bachelors Degree in Agriculture / Biology / Life Science / Bio-Science from a recognized University / College.
- Class 12th or any other examination equivalent thereto from a State / National Board.
- Should have passed the examination of Shorthand and Typewriting in English, conducted by any Government / recognized Institution.
- Candidates, who have ability to Type in Hindi language, will be given preference in the recruitment procedure.
- Candidates should be between 18 and 30 years of age. Age relaxation to SC and OBC category candidates will be given as per the norms prescribed by Government of India. Moreover, employees of ICAR are exempted from age limit.
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 and 27 years. Age relaxation to SC and OBC category candidates will be given as per the norms prescribed by Government of India. In addition, there is not age limit for ICAR employees.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of National Research Centre For Groundnut: http://www.nrcg.res.in/pages/adv-t4.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply in the prescribed application format (downloadable from the website of National Research Centre For Groundnut). The direct link for the same is: http://www.nrcg.res.in/pages/adv-t4.pdf
- Application should be made on plain paper as per the prescribed format.
- The application form, complete in all respect as per the given format, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all requisite documents, should be sent to the Director, Directorate of Groundnut Research, P.B. No. 5, Ivenagar Road, Junagadh (Gujarat) - 362 001, on or before April 26, 2013 (up to 5:00 pm).
- The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed as "Application for the post of Technical Personnel"
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of National Research Centre For Groundnut.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.nrcg.res.in/pages/adv-t4.pdf
Registered Office:National Research Centre For Groundnut
P.B. No. 5, Ivenagar Road
Junagadh (Gujarat) - 362 001
Phone No.: 0285 - 2673041, 2672461
Fax No.: 0285 - 2672550