National Security Guard Specialist Medical Officers Recruitment Dec 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-30T18:07:59+05:30
National Security Guard (NSG), Directorate General, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified, talented and skillful candidates for recruitment December 2012, for the posts of Specialist Medical Officers, at Composite Hospital, NSG at Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana. The recruitment is to be done for the following departments:
- Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
Candidates' appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of three years or till the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on December 14, 2012.
The interview will be held at NSG Head Quarters, Mehram Nagar, Palam, New Delhi - 110037, from 1030 hrs onwards. Candidates qualified in the walk-in interview will be called for the medical examination. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NSG: http://www.nsg.gov.in/
- Must have recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- Should be a holder of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedule, and have fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956
- Master’s Degree / Diploma in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Section-A or Section-B of Schedule VI or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have minimum 1½ years (Postgraduate Degree Holder) or minimum 2½ years (Diploma Holder) work experience in the concerned specialty, after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 65 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NSG: http://www.nsg.gov.in/administrator/writereaddata/Adviertisement.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on December 14, 2012, at NSG Head Quarters, Mehram Nagar, Palam, New Delhi - 110037, from 1030 hrs onwards.
- Candidates should bring a detailed Application on plain paper, with five passport-size photographs and Original & one set of self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of National Security Guard.