Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2012 For Various Jobs
Last Updated: 2012-04-13T19:23:56+05:30
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from skilled candidates for recruitment 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A / Group C)
- Lascar (OD) (Group C)
- Assistant Fireman (Group C)
- Topass (Group C)
- Crane Operator (Group C)
- Fireman Grade II (Group C)
- Unskilled Labourer (Group C)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity: http://www.davp.nic.in/default.html
- Passed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognizedBoard
- Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates provided as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_111_1112b.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_111_1112b.pdf
- Application form in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport-size photographs, two self-addressed envelopes of size 23 cm x 11 cm with affixed stamps of Rs 6 on it, and attested photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Advertiser, Post Box No. 2256, Kalbadevi Post Office, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400002, by ordinary post within 15 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can submit their application form along with the required documents with 25 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ AND CATEGORY ___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Aspirants applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and required documents for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
Download Form: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_111_1112b.pdf
Registered Office:Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400023