NBA Chennai Recruitment 2013 for Expert Consultants
Last Updated: 2013-01-22T12:24:07+05:30
National Biodiversity Authority (NBA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications for the posts of Expert Consultants and Senior Consultants, for recruitment 2013. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Expert Consultant-Administration
- Expert Consultant-Accounts
- Senior Consultant-PBR (People Biodiversity Register)
- Senior Consultant-SBB (State Biodiversity Boards)
The recruitment (for all posts) is to be done purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of one year. However, depending upon the work schedule, the period of engagement may be extended / curtailed with the approval of the Chairman, NBA - the Competent Authority after review.
The applicants engaged cannot claim any permanent postings in NBA. NBA reserves the right to terminate the services of the Consultant at any time, if required, without assigning any reason. Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the interview, to be conducted by the organization. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NBA Chennai: http://nbaindia.org/.
Expert Consultant – Administration
- Should have obtained a Master’s degree in Public Administration from a recognized University or institute or equivalent
- Should have experience of at least 5-7 years in administration and establishment works preferably in Government Organizations with working knowledge in Computers
Expert Consultant – Accounts
- Should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute of equivalent in any one of the following disciplines: Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics with Commerce / Finance as subjects in the degree course, Finance / Financial Management and Accountancy
- Should have experience of at least 3 years in the Government Departments in the grade of Assistant Accounts Officer, should be well versed with the Rules and Regulations of Government of India
- Must possess working knowledge of computers
- Candidates with Master’s degree in the above mentioned subjects / Cost Accountants / Chartered Accountants will be preferred.
Senior Consultant - PBR (People Biodiversity Register)
Senior Consultant - SBB (State Biodiversity Boards)
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria about each post, candidates can visit the official link of NBA Chennai: http://nbaindia.org/blog/246/28//opportunities.html
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of NBA Chennai: http://nbaindia.org/. The direct link to download the same is: http://nbaindia.org/blog/246/28//opportunities.html
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with self-attested photocopies of all supporting documents / testimonials, should be sent to The Administrative Officer, National Biodiversity Authority, 5th Floor, Ticel Blo Part, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai - 600 113, latest by February 6, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Biodiversity Authority.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://nbaindia.org/blog/246/28//opportunities.html
Registered Office:National Biodiversity Authority
5th Floor, TICEL Bio Park
Taramani, Chennai - 600 113
Tel No.: +91-44-2254 1805
Fax: +91-44-2254 1073