NBCC Ltd Creative Designer Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-03T10:07:38+05:30
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC Ltd.), New Delhi, has invited applications from talented, artistic and experienced professionals for recruitment 2013, for the post of Creative Designer.
Candidates' appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of one year, which can be extended further as per their performance. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Skill Test and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the skill test / interview.
The skill test / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of NBCC Ltd.: http://nbccindia.gov.in/
- Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Creative Designing / Advertising / Fine Arts from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the relevant field, preferably in Real Estate Marketing
- Must have proficiency in Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Quark Xpress, etc.
- Should have good understanding of Brands & Branding, and have awareness of latest Trends and Styles in Graphic Design and Visual Arts
- Should have creative flair for using Typography, Imagery and Layout
- Candidate should be below the age of 35 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NBCC Ltd.: http://nbccindia.gov.in/nbccindia/public/pdf_data_pub/jobs/ADVT%20NO.%2001-2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of NBCC Ltd.: http://nbccindia.gov.in/nbccindia/public/pdf_data_pub/jobs/ADVT%20NO.%2001-2013.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Executive Director (HRM), NBCC Limited, NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, by post latest by January 16, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://nbccindia.gov.in/nbccindia/public/pdf_data_pub/jobs/ADVT%20NO.%2001-2013.pdf
Registered Office:National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011 - 24367314, 24367022