NBCC Ltd Recruitment May 2013 For Various Posts (Regular Basis)
Last Updated: 2013-05-16T11:39:51+05:30
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC Ltd), New Delhi, has invited applications from capable and experienced candidates for recruitment May 2013, for various posts. The appointment is to be done for the following positions:
- Deputy General Manager (Finance)
- Senior Project Executive (Civil)
- Project Executive (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource)
Candidate’s recruitment is to be done on regular basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience, written test (if required), and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the written test / interview. The test / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of NBCC Ltd: http://nbccindia.gov.in/nbccindia/public/jsp_pub/nbccjobs.jsp. Online registration began from May 14, 2013 and will close on June 1, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of NBCC Ltd: http://nbccindia.gov.in/
- Required qualification as per NBCC norms.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NBCC Ltd: http://nbccindia.gov.in/nbccindia/public/jsp_pub/nbccjobs.jsp
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of NBCC Ltd: http://nbccindia.gov.in/nbccindia/public/jsp_pub/nbccjobs.jsp
- Online registration began from May 14, 2013 and will close on June 1, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should print out, and keep it for the future reference.
- Printed online application form will be submitted at the time of test / interview, along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates / documents.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://nbccindia.gov.in/nbccindia/public/jsp_pub/nbccjobs.jsp
Registered Office:National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011 - 24367314, 43591555
Fax No.: 011 - 24366995