NBRC Manesar Computer Operator & Office Assistant Recruitment 2013
- Post Code: 001 Computer Operator
- Post Code: 002 Office Assistant
- Should have obtained Graduation in Computer Science / Computer application / Information Technology / Electronics from a recognized University, Or Graduation in Science with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree
- Candidates with a background in Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science with one-year government recognized diploma in computer science / computer application / application technology will be preferred.
- Should have good knowledge of computer hardware / Programming / Networking
- Candidates with knowledge of scientific terms and experience working in scientific organizations will be preferred.
- Should have one year relevant experience after acquiring minimum qualification
- Should have the knowledge of Unix / Linux operating system, programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Matlab, PERL, shell programming and other software, website development and management / Networking (LAN / WAN Troubleshooting), Computer hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Should have obtained Graduation with one year experience
- Knowledge of computer / word processor operation is desirable.
- Candidates having knowledge of maintaining files, processing and putting up of office notes, drafting skills, service rules and regulations of Central Govt./ Autonomous Bodies would be preferred.
Application Fee: Rs 100 for General and Rs 50 for OBC (Exempted for SC / ST / PH category and women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of NBRC: http://www.nbrc.ac.in/. The direct link to download the same is: http://www.nbrc.ac.in/admin/careers/nb36.pdf.
- Applications can also be obtained through post by sending requisition to the Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar - 122 051, along with DD for Rs 50 drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon. The requisition letter should contain details of the address where the application form is to be sent. In addition, candidates have to send the requisite fee as applicable, along with the filled-in application.
- The prescribed application fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon / Manesar.
- Advertisement No. i.e. “Advertisement No. 12/2012”, Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and requisite documents, should be sent to Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122 050, Gurgaon within 21 days from the date of publication of recruitment advertisement in Employment Newspaper i.e. January 19, 2013.
- Out-station candidates called for interview shall be paid 2nd class sleeper train fare on production of documentary evidence.
- Applicants in Government / Semi-government organizations / public sector undertaking autonomous organizations must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendation of the employers will not be considered.
Download Form: http://www.nbrc.ac.in/admin/careers/nb36.pdf
Registered Office:National Brain Research Centre (Deemed University)
NH-8, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051
District Gurgaon, Haryana
Tel No.: 0124 - 2338922-26
Fax: 0124 - 2338910