NHAI Chief General Manager Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-02-17T12:56:16+05:30
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), New Delhi, has invited applications from experienced candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Chief General Manager. The recruitment is to be done for the following disciplines:
- Chief General Manager (Technical)
- Chief General Manager (Planning & Quality)
- Chief General Manager (Standardization, Research & Development)
The appointment is to be done on deputation basis, for a period of three years, which can be extended as per authority preference. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academic qualification, experience and personal interview. Candidates short-listed by screening committee will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed University / Institution of Technology
- Minimum 6 years of working experience on an analogous post or the post of General Manager / Superintending Engineer or its equivalent post, on a regular basis
- Minimum 18 years of working experience at Group A (pay scale of Rs 8000-275-13500) or its equivalent level post in a reputed organization
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in Highways / Road / Bridge Engineering, out of which minimum 3 years of working experience in Planning and Quality or in Standardization, Research & Development
- Candidates should be below the age of 56 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/Doc/24jan12/Website-Advt%20-CGM-5%203%2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/Doc/24jan12/Website-Advt%20-CGM-5%203%2012.pdf
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Shri Rakesh Nagar, General Manager (HR / Administration) I, HR / Administration Division I, National Highways Authority of India, G - 5 & 6, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075, by registered / speed post on or before March 5, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Highways Authority of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Mar-2012
Download Form: http://www.nhai.org/Doc/24jan12/Website-Advt%20-CGM-5%203%2012.pdf
Registered Office:National Highways Authority of India
G - 5&6, Sector 10
New Delhi - 110 075
Contact No.: +91-11-25074100, 25074200
Fax: +91-11-25093507, 25093514